Attitude is everything!!!
Internship positions for final year students are closed!!!
Pass outs can still send your resumes to email@example.com
Read before you start...
- Your marks are not the only criteria, what matters is your interest in identified streams.
- Students with new project/product ideas in mentioned streams can also contact us.
- Standard internship duration is of one year for final year students.
- Interns to select 2 specified online courses recommended by the trizlabz team.
- Weekly reviews will be scheduled for mentoring and progress evaluation, students to involve in these reviews.
- trizlabz shall shortlist the students for tests and interviews.
- Students who clear the test/interview will be eligible for internship.
- The students selected for the internship program shall execute an NDA with trizlabz.
- The internship does not offer any stipends during the duration.
- On successful completion, the internship certificate shall be provided to the students.
- trizlabz may offer placement for selected students who successfully complete the internship program. trizlabz shall reserve the right to offer placement based on open positions and demand.
- The students undergoing internship are free to attend campus placement programs of other companies.
- Interns are given opportunity to work on real life projects that can also be their final year academic project.
- They are also exposed to industry relevant methods, tools and processes.
- They are encouraged and guided to prepare and present papers in international forums and the same could be their academic seminar topic.
- The overall mentorship by veterans makes them industry ready professionals.
Computer Science Stream
- Analytics and device management component development for extending IoT framework for autonomous indoor and outdoor robots
- Algorithm development for perception and localization subsystems of indoor and outdoor autonomous applications
- Embedded firmware development on 32-bit microcontroller platform for robotic applications
- Algorithm development and robotic application development on ROS framework and on autonomous platform
- Suspension design for an indoor mobile robot. Analysis of chassis structure for the designed payload, determination of the centre of mass, stability of chassis with pay-load distribution. Dynamic analysis of the mobile platform. Design of the mountings for sensors and other components on mobile platform.
- Robotic arm mechanical design. Universal Robot Description format generation for digital prototyping.